F. Bullett & Co. began life in 1946 when Mr Frank Bullett opened his foundry in an old barn on a local farm in Molesey, Surrey. Frank began life with a staff of one producing brass fire tools and ashtrays. Soon however, Frank was producing castings for local engineering companies and needed additional staff and larger premises.
A new factory estate was being built and F. Bullett & Company purchased one of the factories, turned it into a foundry and it’s still their premises today. F. Bullett & Company are proud to be the only foundry in Surrey and one of a small handful of traditional foundries now left in the home counties.
Frank’s son Geoff took over the business in 1966 and Geoff’s son Nick took over when Geoff retired in 1996. With Nick’s son Adam now established in the company, a fourth generation of dedicated craftsmen will take the company forward into the future.